Saturday, February 26, 2011

Geram geram~

Salam.

I wonder...
why am I always being ignored by people around me?
Its not an emo statement; mind you.
I'm just wondering, why?


Am I annoying?
I don't think so.
Too gloomy or too friendly?
I really don't think that is the case.
Or could it be..
I'm too cute?
OUCH.Please don't hit me on the face.Not the face.And kindly please don't throw that chair,please :D
Just joking.

Seriously, I am so confused.
Bak kata orang urban (urban la sangat)
Kompius gileee~

If I did something wrong it'd be best to throw it directly on my face.
I would appreciate that.
But if its because I'm unwanted; not needed; or of no used someway or another then leave me alone already.

Ada pun bikin panas hati je.Hah

btw,teman cakap London hari nih.Pergh :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers