Monday, October 3, 2011

First Interview - Pwned!

Salam.
Went for a job interview this morning. At some tourism and hospitality company. Still a new company owned together by a doctor (i think he's a Ph.D Doc) and a Chinese Dato'. Not much luck. Oh well, it's just a first try. There'll be second,third and lots of job interview coming. But first cut does stung deep.

My Dad suggested I went for GSTT.Guru Sandaran Tidak Terlatih so I submit the application, this very day, while I'm still feeling bit down from the morning's job interview. Just as I arrived home, a call came in from a relative and I'm told to get ready for another job interview for another company. Ara, now that is some great news. Though I don't know if I am gonna do well or worse for this one. I just pray I do.



Oh,and with a BIG grin on the face I'm announcing -- I JUST HAD MY CONVOCATION LAST WEEK! YEAYYY!!! -- well its been a week though. Too lazy to update. Can't help it can I? :3
I do hate showing my chubby -- and will be chubbier -- face on the blog but for heaven's sake its MY convocation after all! haha


YEAYYY!!  -- Though the actual convo was the next day :3 - this is Alang Ahmad and Ikhwan Rosli
OMG! Im getting Chubby! -____- not to forget the 'two pack' tummy -_____-

Excuse my proud face =.+
Pakwan (Nasrol Fazwan) - This is one crazy guy I tell ya.Lol
Fellow friends who was able to join the pre-convo photoshoot around campus
Yeah.Im sorry for being an artistic science student.hohoho :P

There are almost 400 photos so you can't expect me to put them all up. Last week was like - OMG! You have a camera! Take pictures of us already!- or something like that.


But honestly, thanks my fellow friends. Thank you mum and dad for putting up with me while i'm in uni and keep calling home for "remuneration" :P I LOVE both of you a lot even if i hardly said them to both you. I'm your shy child after all :3
Thanks teacher and lecturers. Thanks girlfriend, ex-girlfriends and secret admirers :3

Thanks KUSISDARIAN. and thanks USM. You taught me so many things. Things I'm eager to learn, things I failed to see, things I should have done but never did...and things I never want to experience but I did anyways -____-"


But that was good times. And good times flew fast. I concluded that from Einstein's theory of relativity :3
Thanks Mr Einstein. And nice hair you have there :D

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers